Team Maine Adaptive
Join us for one or more of the following events and be a part of the Team. All members of Team Maine Adaptive are requested to raise $100/event*(with the exception of Beach to Beacon = $300 minimum) they choose to join for the season. Team members will have until October 1, 2016 to reach their fundraising goals. In exchange, members will receive a Team Maine Adaptive technical shirt, on-event support as well as fundraising tools and support.
To sign up for one or more of the following events please complete this application:
(*note-if you want to sign up for the Beach to Beacon you must also complete the application for that event below)
- Run For Independence Sunday, May 15, Brunswick Junior High School, Brunswick
- Bicycle Coalition of Maine, Women’s Ride Sunday, June 12, L.L. Bean, Freeport
- 21st Annual Source to the Sea Friday, July 8 – Sunday, August 7, Exact Leg of trip TBD
- 11th Annual Kelly Brush Century Ride Saturday, September 10, Middlebury, VT
- NEPVA Bass Trail September 30 – October 2, Rome
- TD Beach To Beacon 10K Road Race Saturday, August 6, Cape Elizabeth
For more information about joining Team Maine Adaptive download the following PDF or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.