The Maine Adaptive website is designed to be accessible to as wide an audience as possible. That includes people with less advanced devices, or people who need assistance viewing or reading these web pages.
This page describes in detail the accessibility features on our website. Please contact Maine Adaptive with any questions or feedback.
SECTION 508 STANDARDS COMPLIANT
The Maine Adaptive website is designed to comply with the U.S. government Section 508 regulations for accessibility. Specifically, the Maine Adaptive site is designed to be:
- Compatible with screen reading devices that help the visually impaired
- Compatible with a wide variety of free, modern, secure web browsers, including:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and 10
- Mozilla Firefox (PC and Mac latest version)
- Google Chrome (PC and Mac latest version)
- Apple Safari (Mac latest version)
- Legible and readable at different font sizes and screen resolutions, allowing people to easily use browser font controls to change the size and layout of the site.