Veterans No Boundaries
- Provide the best instruction available in a variety of sports
- Give our service people a supportive and exciting environment to challenge themselves
- Help our service people gain confidence & build their physical strength
- Provide opportunities to socialize with other service members, friends or family
- Encourage people to return to sports or try them for the first time
- Relax, reconnect and have fun
What We Provide
We also invite the veteran’s spouse or significant other to participate – he or she can take lessons in a variety of sports, relax, socialize, or just sit back and read a good book.
Since 2007, Veterans No Boundaries has been supported through generous donations from Bath Iron Works, Disabled Sports USA, Patriot Riders, veterans groups, local businesses and individuals who are passionate about supporting our service men and women.
For more information email or call Kelsey Moody, 207-318-0992
Join the VNB Facebook community