There are a few forms needed to get involved in Maine Adaptive. Please see below for everything you need to either Participate or Volunteer in our programs.
All participants need to send in an Application & Physician Statement in addition to the Lesson Request Form. Please note that requesting a lesson does not guarantee a spot. We will contact you and confirm our availability.
- Participant Application – Completed annually.
- Physician Statement – Completed every 2 years, or in the event of a major change in health.
- Release Form – Must be completed each calendar year
Summer Lesson Request Form-Advanced registration is always required and early lesson requests are suggested. Registrations are taken all summer!
Whether you are a new or returning volunteer, you will need to send in a Volunteer Application if you didn’t submit one this summer, a Training Sign up Form and a Volunteer Request Form marked with the dates you would like to volunteer. New Volunteers will need to submit a background check, and you will get that information at training.
- New Volunteer Application – Completed by all brand new volunteers.
- Returning Volunteer Application – Completed annually by all returning volunteers.
- Release Form – Must be completed each calendar year.
- Background Check – Must be completed every 2 years. (contact Lizz for login information).
Summer Sign up Form – Sign up for dates here. The sooner we have your dates, the better we can confirm participants.