Veterans No Boundaries
Maine Adaptive Sports & Recreation, through Veterans No Boundaries, provides veterans and active duty personnel with disabilities summer and winter adaptive sports activities, free of charge.
- Provide the best instruction available in a variety of sports
- Give our service people a supportive and exciting environment to challenge themselves
- Help our service people gain confidence & build their physical strength
- Provide opportunities to socialize with other service members, friends or family
- Encourage people to return to or participate in sports for the first time
- Relax, reconnect and have fun
What We Provide
- And more
We also invite the veteran’s spouse or significant other to participate – he or she can take lessons in a variety of sports, relax, socialize, or just sit back and read a good book.
Veterans No Boundaries is supported through a generous donation from Bath Iron Works since 2007. We also receive tremendous support from veterans groups, local businesses and individuals who are passionate about supporting our service men and women.